CHOICE MADE ABORTION A SILENT STATISTIC!

CHOICE MADE ABORTION A SILENT STATISTIC!


“… in that 20-24 week range .. . probably 20% are for genetic reasons. And the other 80% are purely elective [not health related].”(American Medical News, July 11, 1995) via, http://www.azrtl.org/factsheets/Statistics%20-%20usa_stats.pdf    



Prior to abortion becoming legal supporters called it a woman’s right. After abortion became legal they started calling it a woman’s choice!

By John R Hernandez@NDMH-2015

“This is one of those great ideas that makes you want to stand up and take action. To help save as many of these helpless victims as possible. But, the real tearjerker here is, the heartfelt compassionate-compulsion of so many in the global community. Who fail to see the record numbers of abortions, and that not just only by those who see it as a personal convenience or choice.

Some people are so statistically minded, that they don’t actually have the time anymore, to listen to someone on the news, or a friend, tell them that the child’s head is ripped out after the body has been sucked out. While, the plight of woman dying at child birth is a tragedy, and often some moms choose to deliver their child at the risk of loosing their own lives. Then there’s the other tragedy that so many women need prenatal care and often cannot get it, or are undernourished and often cannot get the much needed nutrients for her or her child.

Or that so many women can find themselves in these conditions -at a time where science and technology have erupted- into a fountain of ideas, creativity, and advancements? Yet, still, while China aborts approximately 1,500 babies per hour, America still aborts about 3,500 per day. Call them statistics!”JRH-2015 NDMH

Once Rowe vs. Wade became law, abortion advocates stopped calling it a right but, a choice!

The highest numbers of percentages in a study statistically show that from 21% to 16% of women choosing an abortion say; I am not ready, I cannot afford a baby, and it’s going to change my life!  http://www.azrtl.org/factsheets/Statistics%20-%20usa_stats.pdf

SOURCES FOR FURTHER FREADING:

Sarah Torre from the Daily Signal penned quiet an interesting piece revealing that, ‘The nation’s largest abortion provider maintained its infamous title, performing 333,964 abortions—a record for the organization that received 45 percent of its revenues from taxpayer-funded government sources during the 2011–2012 fiscal year. According to analysis by the Susan B. Anthony List, Planned Parenthood has performed almost 1 million abortions in the past three years alone.’ She went on to say that women still suffer from lack of prenatal care, and that Planned Parenthood exceeded revenues totaling $87 million with assets well over $1.2 billion.

While at the same time garnering a 45% share of our American tax dollars!

Read her column at the Daily Signal for further points. SOURCE:

http://dailysignal.com/2013/01/09/planned-parenthood-sets-record-for-abortions-and-government-funding/

For some really great graphics and information on abortion this site has what you need.

“In conclusion, white unmarried Christian college-age women are the most likely  demographic to have an abortion in the United States. In addition, 48% of women who have abortions have had a previous abortion.% of Abortions Procured By Religion Source: Jones RK, Darroch JE and Henshaw SK,Patterns in the socioeconomic characteristics ofwomen obtaining abortions in 2000–2001,Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health,2002, 34(5):226–235Arizona Right to Life, Inc. is a non-sectarian, non-partisan, non-profit, organization committed to articulating and protecting the right to life of all human beings, born and unborn. If you would like more information or want to contribute to our mission visit ourwebsite:www.azrtl.org ” SOURCE: http://www.azrtl.org/factsheets/Statistics%20-%20usa_stats.pdf

The unborn baby photo above and the subheading idea are both from :http://clinicquotes.com/abortion-visual-aids-graphs-and-charts/

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: